Dolomite is composed of calcium and magnesium, two minerals that are often deficient in the standard diet in everyone. There have not been confirmed research studies on the effects of dolomite powder. As with beginning to take any new nutritional supplement, consult your doctor first. The ingredients already present in Dolomite Powder like Calcium and Magnesium include so many advantages which are following:

Advantages of Calcium Supplement

Calcium is the most abundant mineral in the body. It is unique because only 1 percent of the body's calcium is used to perform vital bodily functions such as vascular contraction, muscle function, nerve transmission and hormonal secretion. The remaining 99 percent of the body's calcium is stored in the bones and teeth. The 1 percent of calcium performing the vital functions is never depleted; it is kept at a constant level from a supply from the storehouse of calcium in the bones and teeth.

Advantages of Magnesium Supplement

Fifty percent of the body's magnesium is stored in the bones. Magnesium is needed for more than 300 chemical functions in the body. A diet that consists of a high amount of processed foods, carbonated beverages, limited fresh fruits and vegetables and living in a stressful environment can contribute to a magnesium deficiency. Magnesium is released in the chemical process that your cells move through as they respond to stress or toxins. Magnesium helps your body to relax. Signs of a magnesium-related deficiency include; muscle twitching, cramps, difficulty swallowing, headaches, hearing loss and heart fibrillations. A deficiency in magnesium can also cause a deficiency in potassium and zinc.


Calcite Powder All rights Reserved.
Developed and Maintain By: White gold Technologies